Easy Markets, previously known as Easy Forex, has been in business for over 10 years. The firm opened its doors for business in 2001. It is is currently trading in over 150 countries globally. By 2013, over 100,000 traders were using the platform amassing over $1.5 trillion in trading turnover in twelve years.
The headquarters of the firm are based in Cyprus. The company is regulated by Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) and in Australia, by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC).
- – Web Trading – It is the easiest way to place a trade, with 24/7 access all over the world on a secure, multilingual platform.
- – TradeDesk – This is more perfect for advanced users, as it offers a more personal trading environment.
- – Easy-Forex MT4 – MetaTrader is a tried and tested solution with 85 pre-installed indicators, auto-trading and 20 years of data for backtesting. It is popular with advanced traders.
- – iPhone/Windows Mobile – This platform offers live trading, charts, live dealing room tweets, a financial calendar and much more.
- 1- Mini account – The most basic option that includes one-on-one training. The minimum deposit is $25 and the minimum deal size is $5000.
- 2- VIP account – It is the most sophisticated package available with a minimum deposit of $10,000 and a$500,000 minimum deal size. It has various additional features such as calls by the dealers on market updates, custom technical analysis reports and many others.
- 3- Islamic Accounts – It has similar features to all other accounts. The difference is that there are no interest/swap charges.
- 4- Demo account – The account is used to give experience through simulated trading. There are no costs and no risks.
DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL OPTIONS:
1- Bank Transfer – For local deposits, the client can deposit into his/her trading account with one of the firm’s partner banks. For international deposits, the funds are sent directly to the firm’s accounts.
2- Credit / Debit / Online cards – As long as the account name and the card holder’s name match, deposits and withdrawals are immediately reflected in the account.
3- eWallets – These include Neteller, Skrill, Webmoney among others.
EasyMarkets offers the following bonuses:
- – No deposit bonus.
- – Bonus for the first deposit.
- – Transaction volume based bonuses.
Advantages of trading with EasyMarkets:
- – Wide range markets and CFDs – The Company provides diverse products. The CFDs include a variety of metals, energy and agricultural commodities.
- – Easy Platforms – With various mobile, web and desktop platforms, trading the markets has been made easy and accessible.
- – Trust – Having a backing of a decade of experience in trading, the firm has earned loyalty and respect globally.
- – Safety of funds – They have segregated accounts for client monies and operating funds of easyMarkets.
- – Promotions – The firm has, over the years, paid out millions of dollars in prize money and bonuses for competition winners.
- – Training – The Company trains new traders in the skills needed to be successful as traders.
Disadvantages of easyMarkets:
The only drawbacks of the Company is that they do not offer variable spreads for those traders looking for a floating spread or even an ECN account.
The Company also does not offer trade stocks such as Barclays shares or cryptocurrencies like bitcoins.
Through providing flawless services and support to its customers over the years, EasyMarkets has reached the highest level in business. It has created a unequivocal and unrivalled quality of business in trading.